Everyone's doing one, so I thought I'd hop on the wagon before it pulls off the dock. Everyone gravitates to the songs with a more sexually explicit nature, so I thought I'd post some big songs that I think are appropriate for the pagan's festival of lust aka Valentine's. I've mixed it up over various generations, sounds and dem ting deh.
1. Gyptian - "Beautiful Lady"
2. Jah Cure - "Never Find" lead lady played by his now wife. How sweet?
3. Dennis Brown - "Have You Ever"
4. Bob Marley - "Waiting In Vain"
5. Gregory Isaacs - "Soon Forward"
6. Beres Hammond - "Groovy Little Thing"
7. Sanchez - "I Can't Wait"
8. Tanto Metro & Devante - "Everyone Falls In Love Sometimes"
9. Wayne Wonder - "No Letting Go"
10. Damian Marley ft. Bobby Brown - "Beautiful"
"All this blinging it's like you forgot/ Use cheddar as the bait then you recruit a rat/ So we listen couple speech ah Martin Luther chat/ Dennis Brown, Bob Marley and some Supercat" - WHEEL!
11. Buju Banton - "Wanna Be Loved"
13. Vybz Kartel - "Yuh Love"
13. Alaine - "Deeper"
14. Mavado - "Settle Down"
Bonus: Whitney Houston - "My Love Is Your Love"
Yes, this is a reggae song. Didn't even realise the importance of her singing on a sound system until the other day. RIPower Nippy